School Art Competition
11th May 2020
To celebrate Hertfordshire’s Year of Culture and their theme Access to the Arts, Riverside Shopping Centre are offering your school an exciting opportunity to take part in a wall art competition where the winning school will WIN £1000!
• All schools across Hertfordshire are invited to take part
• The competition is open to all year groups
• The theme is floral inspired by ‘In Bloom’
• There is no size limit (must to be able to transport it to Riverside Shopping Centre)
• Artwork to be received between Monday 11th and Friday 15th May 2020
• E mail email@example.com to arrange installation of your masterpiece.
There will be a private viewing will be held week commencing Monday 18th May with a representative from each school to be invited, where a winner will be announced and will win their school £1000.
Click here for the PDF version of this information to send around, share or put up in your school!
If you have any questions in regards to the competition at all please feel free to e mail or call on:
Good Luck ✨